Covid-19 is a disease that has been a menace to everybody. A disease that not just affected the body but also lifestyle, business, and financial strains to most people.
Since the economy opened up, every company has taken up measures to protect its employees from new infections or spreading existing infections.
Here are some tips you can take up apply in your company to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 in your workplace:
- Maintain a safe distance of 1.5M between people.
- Constantly sanitize work surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) at every hour intervals.
- Wear masks at all times
- If infected with a cold or you are immunocompromised, stay home get better before exposing yourself or others.
- Maintain regular handwashing among the employees
- Put up posters to encourage hygiene, regular hand washing, regular sanitation, wearing masks, and explaining the effects of Covid-19.