Many times, the body may long for a quick healthy meal after a long day, or just the children need a quick fix that will stimulate their taste buds and imagination, or you are simply too tired of eating same old routine meals.
Bidco Africa has swooped in to save the day. Gone are the days of tiresome trips to the market to buy suff that you need to prepare food that you aren’t sure of the results. All in the name of experimenting with food to explore flavours.
Bidco has brought Noodies, easy to prepare, safe for vegetarians and halal for its consumers. Noodies are a healthy option of quick meals because it has no monosodium glutamate (MSG) added, and does not contain any trans fat or cholesterol. Noodies is enriched with calcium and vitamin A, its rich in dietary fiber, iron and zinc.
Noodies comes in various flavours, Tomato and onion, Chicken flavours, Beef Mchuzi , cheese and onion. Bidco has introduced a new flavours in the world, made purely for the Ugali lovers.😃 Food couldn’t get any better, right?
I tried it out and here is my experience with a taste of Noodies : Ugali noodles and Sukumawiki flavour.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 medium sized cubed Onions
2 Cloves of garlic
2 large deseeded and cubed Tomatoes
1 bunch shredded Sukumawiki (Kales)
100g preboiled Minced meat
1 grated carrot
5ml Golden fry cooking oil
A Pinch of Salt
A pinch of grounded Black Pepper
380 ml of Water
Ugali noodles and sukumawiki noodies
1. Pour water in a Sufuria and bring it to boil.
2. Add seasoning satchet to water and stir to mix evenly.
3. Add the noodies fried block.
4. Cover and let boil for 3 minutes.
5. In another Sufuria , pour in Golden fry cooking oil and heat. Add in the onions and sweat them.
6. Add in the tomatoes, let them cook until pasty.
7. Add in grated carrots and stir well.
8. Add in the boiled minced meat. Add in the noodies stock if it’s too dry.
9. Add in the freshly shredded Sukumawiki, stir and cover for 1 minute. Correct Seasoning to taste.
10. Plate your noodies and enjoy your meal. 😋
Try out this recipe, do enjoy and let me know how your experience was.
Share out your other ways you could prepare the new Ugali noodles and Sukumawiki on the comment section below.